Gilcrux Village Hall offers offers a warm, clean and safe environment in which to enjoy a variety of activities, clubs, social events, celebrations and business meetings.
- A large main hall (max 100 people)
- “The Todhunter Room” – ideal for small meetings. It can also double up as a Buffet Room for larger functions.
- “Mary’s Pantry” – A purpose built catering standard kitchen
- A purpose built, fully licensed Bar to provide refreshments for parties, celebrations etc
- Storage room for regular User Groups
- Disabled toilet and baby changing facilities
- Car parking for up to 15 cars
Have a look at our gallery to see examples of previous events. You will see how versatile the Hall is and how well it accommodates events.
Booking is easy; contact Helen Johnston on 016973 21895 for more information and to discuss terms and conditions of hire, as well as details of hiring costs.
To see when the Hall might be free, go to the Availability page.
We look forward to welcoming you to Gilcrux Village Hall and hope you enjoy using the Hall as much as we do!